Referrals Terms of Service
Last updated December 9, 2022
We aim to keep our referral program as simple to understand as possible. No sophisticated rules here, just some terms to ensure a great experience on both sides.
- Payouts are made at the beginning of each month.
- You’ll need to accrue $100 in your account in order to qualify for a payout. If you have a balance lower than $50, it’ll roll over to the next month(s) until you reach the minimum.
- Referral commissions are approved on a monthly basis. There is a minimum delay of 30 days before approving pending commissions (to account for any refund requests).
- Depending on when a commission is earned in a month, it can be pending for up to 60 days.
- We do not allow self-referrals 😅.
- Abuse or gaming of the referral program will result in the closing of your account.
- In some cases, we can give credit to a referral partner even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- You cannot act on the behalf of Tability, and it should be clear that you are not a Tability employee.
- We reserve the right to change the Referrals Terms of Service at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your referral account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of the Referrals Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback.